What is Thai Foot Reflexology?
Thai Foot Reflexology, often referred to as Thai foot massage, is an energy-balancing massage in which the the Thai practitioner applies a special Thai balm to the feet and uses a variety of hands-on techniques, including graceful two-handed palm movements, stretches, circular massage movements and thumb pressure to massage specific acupressure points in the feet. A special Thai stick is used as well to stimulate organ reflex points on the soles of the feet.
Clients leave the session feeling relaxed, balanced and invigorated.
Benefits of Thai Foot Reflexology
- Improved circulation in feet and legs
- Reduced stress
- Improved mood and mental clarity
- Improved, deeper sleep
- Accelerated physical cleansing and healing
- Increased flexibility of feet and joints
- Reduced pain and stiffness
- A welcome boost for the immune system
30 minutes ........... $40
60 minutes ........... $75
90 minutes ........... $100